Call of Duty fans are counting down to the start of Vanguard and Warzone Season 4. Titled Mercenaries of Fortune, Call of Duty Season 4 has a June 22 release date and a start time of 5pm BST in the UK. The main new feature for Warzone players is the addition of the Fortune’s Keep Resurgence map, which will be available alongside Rebirth Island. Points of interest in Fortune’s Keep include the Cellar, Dungeon, Smuggler’s Cove, and Town.
Speaking of Warzone maps, Caldera will also receive several changes, including reduced foliage.
The Storage Town POI returns, along with micro POIs, new bunkers, and a selection of new items.
As for Vanguard, Call of Duty WW2 fans will be delighted to hear that the USS Texas 1945 map is making a return. The map features plenty of close-range action, both above and below deck.
New Vanguard game modes include the classic Blueprint Gun game, which tasks players with scoring the first kill with each of the weapons provided.
Then there are the new operators, including Carver Butcher and Callum Hendry, followed by Ikenna Olowe in the mid-season update.
Speaking of mid-season updates, The Terminator will make an appearance later in Season 4.
Check out the patch notes below for what’s new in Zombies Season 4.
Call of Duty Vanguard Zombies Patch Notes…
“Shi No Numa”
• Round-Based Zombies returns with Shi No Numa on June 22.
• Classic map elements return such as Door Buys, Flogger Trap, and Electro-Shock Defenses.
• Classic wall buys return with round-based zombies.
• Players can now purchase select weapons from designated Wall Buy locations.
• Starting from the sixth round, Wall Buys will have a chance to increase the Pack-A-Punch level each round and up to level 3 on higher rounds.
• Chances to increase to Pack-A-Punch level improve every five rounds until all available Wall Buys reach level three.
• A new area to explore… unlock its secrets.
• The new story quest is available in “Shi No Numa” on June 22.
• New narrative information is available in “Shi No Numa” to advance the Dark Aether story.
• Seasonal Challenges
– New Season Challenges available at the start of Season Four.
A formidable weapon
• Wunderwaffe DG-2
– Available through Wonder Weapon Quest in “Shi No Numa”
– Extra DG-2 added to the Mystery Box in Round 10.
• Season 4
– UGM-8 and Marco 5 available in Zombies loadouts when unlocked through the Season 4 Battle Pass.
• Unlock challenges
– New weapon unlock challenges added to zombies for the M1916 and Nikita AVT.
– Fixed an issue where Dark Aether Tracer shells would not display when using the Cursed blueprint for the Welgun.
– Now returns ammo based on a percentage of ammo used when getting a critical kill.
• Gremlin ammo
– Now reloads ammo at a rate based on weapon magazine size.
• Adjustments based on rounds
• Sacrificial Hearts
– Players receive a Sacrificial Heart every three turns in turn-based modes.
• Altar of alliances
– Altar of Covenant inventory is refreshed every three turns in turn-based modes.
• New camouflages available at the Pack-a-Punch machine in “Shi No Numa”.
• Zaballa the Deceiver
– Added a new attack behavior allowing Zaballa to attack without teleporting.
• Fixed various stability issues.
Denial of responsibility! newsnaveen.online is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.