Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Brief UK Trip Could Overshadow Busy Royal Week | royal | New

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry announced they were returning to the UK next month to attend several charity events “close to their hearts”. However, royal correspondent and author Victoria Murphy warned the visit threatened to overshadow a huge week for the royal household. She told Palace Confidential that there had been “no liaison” between Sussex staff and royal staff prior to the trip.

The brief tour begins in Manchester on September 5 for the opening ceremony of the One Young World Summit, where Meghan is expected to deliver a keynote.

However, Ms Murphy pointed out that the week of the visit coincides with the Queen’s meeting with the country’s new Prime Minister.

In the same week, the Cambridges’ children – Prince Louis, Princess Charlotte and Prince George – are set to enjoy a ‘back to school’ moment as they start at a new school near Windsor.

Palace Confidential host Luke Blackall said: “Palace staff have to coordinate these logs months in advance.

“How do they prepare for this visit so that it doesn’t overshadow all their work?

JUSTINE: Royal family: “To hell with them!” Meghan and Harry want a ceremony

Ms Murphy replied: “I think it’s interesting because if the Sussexes were in the royal family, if they worked in the royal family and they went on a royal tour, there would be an affair with other royal households to do nothing that would make a great time while they went on their royal tour.

“But because they are not in the royal household, there is no liaison between their staff and the royal staff.

“I think the week they are here is a busy royal week. You have the Queen meeting the new Prime Minister, usually a few days after they are announced, which is right in the middle of the visit.

“And we also have the Cambridges moving to Windsors and we will have children starting at a new school.

“We’ll hear the name of the new school soon, but if there’s a back-to-school time, which I think there will be, it’ll be that week. It’s going to be very busy! »



Source link

Denial of responsibility! newsnaveen.online is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – admin@newsnaveen.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Similar Articles

Most Popular